What to Pack: Long Weekend Edition

I love to pack things. Call me crazy, but it gets me really excited about whatever upcoming vacation we are about to go on. I love to make things all neat and organized. So today I am going to share with you what I would normally pack for a long weekend. I usually try to pack a little more than what I think I need, because if your anything like me you like to have choices! 


So I hoped this list has helped you pack for any long weekend adventures you may be going on! Leave down in the comments below where you have headed this summer or where you plan to go. Have a great week!

xo, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.