August Inspiration Board

Happy Monday! It is officially August, which means summer is coming to an end and school is coming up quickly. These last couple weeks of summer can be one of two things, completely boring and waiting for school to start or a blast if you have something super fun planned. So what I did was create an inspiration boards from some of my favorite pins on Pinterest to get us through the last couple weeks of summer and into the first couple weeks of school! 
{via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via// via}

So I hope this board will come in handy through out the month of August! I also encourage you to make the most out of the rest of summer. Relax, hang out with friends, and maybe even finish a summer bucket list! Have a great week, check back on Wednesday for a new post!

xo, Jordan

Looking for more Braids and Buttercream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.