Morning routine

Hey y'all! Sorry it has been awhile, I have been super busy with school starting. Today I am going to share with you my morning routine! Now I am going to be completely honest, not every morning goes this smoothly! So let's get started!

7:00: Wake up!(tip: put your alarm clock across your room so you can't keep hitting snooze while your in bed! You actually have to get up to turn it off!)

7:10: Take a shower. I wash my hair every other day, so today I did not wash my hair.

7:25: Get dressed and finish getting ready. Every Sunday I plan out all my outfits for the week, so that eliminates trying to find what to wear!

7:45: Eat breakfast. Today I had peanut butter toast!

8:15: Realax. I usually finish any homework I have, blog, or watch TV.

8:55: Leave for the bus.



And that is my morning! How do yours usually go? Are the calm and relaxed or crazy and rushed. Let me know down in the comments below! Have a great week!

xo, Jordan

Looking for more Braids and Buttercream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.