Live Life Like a Glow Stick

 So this morning I was listening to the Christian radio station. One of the talks persons was saying a quote of the day. Todays quote was, "Sometimes you have to live life like a glow stick, you have to brake before you shine." This quote really stuck out to me because if you think about it, no one ever has a perfect life all the time. Or any time for that matter. Everybody goes in seasons of not so great to good. Even if today or this week or even this year is in your breaking season, look at all the positives that have happened. It's always really hard to look at the positives in bad situation, but when you do it always makes you shine a little more in a dark situation. If this is your season of good, be the light to someone in a dark place.


XOXO,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.