Top 10 YouTube Videos- April 2015

 So how has April been for you? I would say it's been pretty good for me just a little busy and lots of test! So this week I wanted to start something new. I am going to share with you my top 10 favorite YouTube videos this month. I haven't ever seen it done before or maybe I'm just out of it but I always see monthly beauty favorites and etc. but we are going to be different! So let's get started!

1.  Spring Guide! Beach Essentials, Sweatproof makeup+ more!  by: Bethany Mota



3. Baby Food Challenge by: Brooklyn and Bailey 








8. What's In My Bag?// NO CRAP edition!  by: Ingrid Nilsen 

9. How To Easy Beach Hair!  by: eleventh gorgeous




Leave down in the comments below your favorite channels to subscribe to. I hope you enjoyed, have a blessed week!

XOXO,
Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.