Mini Drugstore Beauty Haul

Hey y'all! So this past week I discovered that I had almost a $100 worth of Walmart gift cards! Crazy, right? So I wasn't really sure on what to spend it on, but I decided I would use it on a couple beauty products. I didn't want to spend all of it, so I got all of the stuff below for under $50(plus I got free shipping!).


Essie is by far my favorite nail polish brand! All the colors are super cute and classy. Also, the quality is great too! The colors I purchased were mint candy apple, topless and barefoot, and mob square. I am very happy with all the colors, but I think my favorite is topless and barefoot. It is so classy and clean!


The next thing I purchased was the a Cetaphil face wash. I usually use Clear Proof by Mary Kay, but I ran out so I had to get this. But, so far its working really great though!


I had heard great things about Maybelline Lash Sensation, so I just had to try it out! It is not clumpy at all and the brush is great! I would totally recommend it to anyone!


Ok, so if you know anything about me you know that I am in love with EOS lip balm. So when I saw EOS shave cream, I knew I had to have it! So far I really like it. The cool thing is that you can shave wet or dry, which I think is pretty awesome. The only thing I do not like about it so far is that it clogs up my razor. But overall it is a pretty good product.

What is your favorite drugstore product? Let me know down in the comments, I love hearing your opinion on things! Thank you so very much for reading! Have a great rest of the week!

xo, Jordan 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.