Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Ok, let me just say that these might just become my new favorite cookie. I was definitely not expecting these to turn out as good as they did. They are also really easy which is another added bonus.

What you will need:

  • 1 box of devils food cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup  of water
  • 1/4 cup of oil
  • 3 tablespoons of flour
  • 1 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
How-To:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix cake mix, eggs, flour, water, and oil in a large bowl. Once blended stir in chocolate chips.
  3. Spoon out dough onto a cookie sheet. The dough will not stay in a perfect circle it will be a little runny.
  4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before serving.
  5. Enjoy:)










P.S.- to make them look pretty add powdered sugar!


XOXO,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.