Chalk Board Mason Jars

 One of my New Years resolutions was to try to stay more organized. When I have stuff organized I feel more relaxed. I don't know what it is that is just how I am. One of the hardest places to organize(or at least stay organized) is the bathroom. So today I am going to show you how to make chalk board mason jars. You can use them in the bathroom or any where you feel necessary.



 What you will need is mason jars, chalk board paint, silver sharpie or chalk, and thin ribbon. First you will paint the lid of the mason jar with chalk board paint. For best results do 2-3 coats. Let dry 1 hour between each coat. After you have painted the top you may label the lid with chalk. If you like the label to be permanent use a silver sharpie. Lastly tie the ribbon around it and you are finished! See not all DIY's are difficult!


XOXO,
Jordan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.