What's on my Phone?

 So let me start off by saying Happy New Year!. I hope you had a peaceful and relaxing break for the holidays. But sadly, it has to come to an end. So today I am going to show you what apps and what not I have on my phone.

Screen Savers:

Home Screen
Lock Screen 





















Apps:

Social
  1. Instagram
  2. Pinterest 
  3. Followers +
Lifestyle 
  1. Hobby Lobby
  2. Secret Free
  3. Starbucks 
Devotions 
  1. Bible
  2. Devotion 
Music
  1. Pandora
  2. Spotify
Blog
  1. Bloglovin 
Games 
  1. Tiny wings
  2. Candy Crush 
  3. MyBoo
  4. Minion Rush 
  5. White Tiles 4
  6. Guess The Emoji 
  7. Cookie Clickers 
  8. Flappy Bird 
  9. Heads Up
Photography 
  1. Flipagram 
  2. A Beautiful Mess
  3. Perfect Pic
  4. Retrica 
  5. Photogrid 
  6. Rookie 
  7. Color Splash 
  8. Studio Design 
  9. YouTube Capture 
Uncategorized  
  1. YouTube 
  2. Countdown +
  3. Nike Running
  4. Dictionary
  5. Gmail
  6. AMC Stubs 
  7. Wallpapers  

Screenshots:






XOXO,
Jordan 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They seriously make my day:) I will not reply to every comment but I do read through all of them and greatly appreciate them.